Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Warning from plastic surgery addict


UK – Laura Summers was addicted to plastic surgery – until, a day after a lip jab, she woke up looking like this.

The model, who had spent 60,000 pounds on procedures, said: “I looked in the mirror and screamed. All I could see was a monster looking back at me.”

Her lips had ballooned to four times their normal size after a botched jab that was meant to make them sexily plump.

Now Laura, once branded the vainest woman in Britain, wants to warn others about the risk of cowboy cosmetic companies.

She said: “It’s dishonest and they are playing with people’s lives.”

“I thought for a while I might be scarred for life or I could have even got an infection and died.”   Click here to read more Nutty News Stories at Nutty News Today - new stories added all day every day   

Nutty News TodayNutty News VideosToday’s Nutty JokeNutty FactsStrange CrimesNutty News Facebook Fan Page